- Hot Deals
- Home Service
- Venue Search
- List Your Venue
Want to get rid of that benignant growth that's been pestering you since the longest time? It's called a keloid, in case you didn't know. And we have the easiest keloid removal at home methods for you, to get rid of the little fellow as quickly as possible.
What is a Keloid?
Keloids are hard but smooth growths that are benign in nature and form because of excessive growth of the scar tissue. After an injury to the skin, a fibrous tissue covers the wound to repair the damage and also to shield it further. Being larger in nature than the wound, they grow on the chest, cheeks, shoulders and the earlobes.
Causes of Keloids
A keloid is formed due to a burn injury, scars caused by chicken pox, acne scars, deep wounds, surgical scars or scars due to vaccination. It is hereditary as well, so if your parents have it, then you are more likely to get it as well.
3 Home remedies for Keloids That You Must Try
1. Baking Soda
Using a baking soda scrub to exfoliate the keloid will remove the dead cells as well as lighten the scar.
How To Use:
Youâ€™ll need 2 tbsp. of baking soda and 2 tbsp. of 3% diluted Hydrogen Peroxide
- Mix well together and make a paste
- Apply this paste on your keloid for half an hour
- Wash it off with water and moisturize your skin with Olay Regenerist Revitalising Night Cream Moisturiser
- This procedure must be repeated 2-3 times a day to work effectively
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the best home remedies for removing keloids is of course, apple cider vinegar. Along with it many health benefits, its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce the size of the keloid to a great extent.
- You'll need some unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar
- Clean your keloid with a face wash and lukewarm water
- Take a cotton cloth and soak it in some apple cider vinegar
- Apply it over the keloid for 2-3 hours
- Remove the cotton cloth and rinse the area with lukewarm water
- Repeating this process twice a day will make sure your keloid is gone in 3-4 weeks
3. Tea tree oil for keloids
One of the most effective ways of treating a keloid is this wonderful and powerful antibacterial oil called tea tree. It has the power to reduce the inflammation of abnormal muscle tissues. In other words, itâ€™s keloid kryptonite.
- All you need is 5 tbsp. of pure tea tree oil and some cotton
- You need to soak the cotton in this oil, put it on your keloid and tape it
- In about 2-3 hours, remove the cotton
- Rinse the area with lukewarm water
- In a few days of regular use, your keloid will shrink in size for sure
With these brilliant recipes, you wonâ€™t feel the need to be conscious of your skin anymore. Beautiful skin, in just a few easy steps!
Source : https://www.rewardme.in
April 01, 2018
April 01, 2018